Animal Logic is currently looking for a Mid-Level VFX Animator who is available now. There is some character work, however the animation is predominately FX/design type animation.
To be successful in the role the following is required of all candidates:
- 3 years production experience on VFX films, TV commercials or games
- Experience in design directed/FX based animation
- Strong Maya skills in animation
- Ability to maintain and update existing rigs
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong technical and visual skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
If you are interested in applying for this position then please complete our on line application form via our website http://www.animallogic.com
Established in 1991, Animal Logic is one of the world’s most highly respected digital production studios, producing award-winning design, animation and visual effects for the film and television industries.
Animal Logic’s film credits include The Lego® Movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Insurgent, Unbroken, Walking with Dinosaurs: The Movie, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and House of Flying Daggers. Animal Logic recently finished production on Chen Kaige’s, Monk comes down the Mountain (2015) and Allegiant: Part 1 (2016), and is currently in production on The LEGO Batman Movie and The LEGO Ninjago Movie (2017) and The LEGO Movie Sequel (2018).
With studios in Sydney, Los Angeles and Vancouver, and represented by CAA, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience