Supervixen is currently looking for an experience Nuke Artist to work on a project for 2 – 3 weeks starting next week.
To be successful you’ll need to have:-
- Know or willing to learn Nuke Studio.
- Senior or Mid level Nuke Artists wanting to step up.
- An excellent working knowledge of and at least 2 years production experience with Nuke in commercials and/or film projects.
- A solid reel showing a wide range of shots and a creative eye.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A pro-active and collaborative work ethic.
- A strong eye for detail, composition, color and lighting.
- The ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve.
- Proven ability in working with clients in order to create their vision.
- An understanding of color space principles.
- Photoshop knowledge.
- Lead Nuke Artist on the project.
- Taking briefs and direction from Director’s.
- Working with Clients.
- Meeting schedules and project deadlines.
- Ongoing communication with Production and Leads regarding schedules and deadlines.
- Taking responsibility for own workload, time management and notes/feedback actions required by Supervisors.
- Balancing the creative and technical aspects of each shot.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Nuke Artist in the Subject Line.