You will be employed as a Mid – Senior Mobile Game / Digital Producer.
SMG Studio (Soap Creative’s Indie Games Studio) is looking for an experienced producer that wants to help us keep making awesome games. We’re a small team of 6 made up of Unity developers, writers, artists, and game designers.
This is a role where you will make a difference and you’ll be able to have a sense of ownership and pride in the output of the studio.
We share space with sister company Soap Creative who we leverage for a variety of production resources. You’ll be expected to work with the executive producers to manage talent to maximise the best output.
- Highly organised.
- Work well as a team.
- Have an eye for quality with the intent on making things better.
- A good listener and can communicate ideas and opinions and explain complex systems in a clear and concise manner.
- A problem solver and strategic thinker.
- Someone who gets stuff done with limited oversight.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and passion for games. Mobile games, console games, even board games it doesn’t matter to you.
- Someone who knows how to wrangle a spreadsheet (asset pipeline, production co-ordination, analytics analytics etc) for the forces of good
- Someone who can manage multiple projects and tasks with ease.
- Someone who makes themselves indispensable.
- Humble and level headed with a sense of humour.
- Australian permanent resident. (We will consider those who require a 457 VISA but this requires someone special)
Bonus points for any of the following;
- Prior employment at a game developer.
- Knowledge of Photoshop.
- Worked on the development & deployment of an IOS & Android title.
- Worked on the development & deployment of a console title (Xbox One / PS4)
- Worked on the development & deployment of a Steam title
- Experience using Jira, Trello, Basecamp or Slack.
- A score of over 150 in One More Line.
- Experience coding, writing, 3D and any creative field.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Creating and managing production schedules
- Managing daily/weekly WIPs
- Documenting the outcomes of meetings and allocating and enforcing actions on the team.
- Dealing with suppliers and freelancers.
- Organising event attendance (flights, tickets, applications, swag, and everything else)
- Managing press, game support & community channels.
- Organise and document beta testing rounds both local and remotely.
[button size=”default” url=”http://soapcreativeau.theresumator.com/apply/Sk9g2v/Mid-Senior-Mobile-Game-Digital-Producer?utm_source=jobseeker_emails&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=job_alerts” open_new_tab=”true” text=”APPLY NOW” icon=”” type=”default” bottom_margin=””]