Contract/ Freelance – Immediate Start
– Global category changing consumer entertainment projects
– Work with one of the worlds most recognised brands
Who We Are
We are an award-wining design and innovation studio who are behind some of the most significant multi-screen environments used around the world every day. We specialise in conceiving and launching new products or evolving environments and markets fro media, broadcast, telecom and airline clients.
This is a very exciting opportunity for you work on the world’s most exciting consumer entertainment design project in 2016!
We are looking for a smart, inquisitive mid – senior UX Designer with agency or in-house experience and a strong, demonstrable passion for UX design in highly interactive environments across multiple screens and devices.
In this role you will:
- Think holistically, lead user-centred experience design, process and methodologies
- Create and deliver outstanding audience analysis and insights, research, persona and scenario development, interaction design, annotated wireframes, UX specification and documentation
- Rapid prototyping, sketching and framework development
- Develop strong understanding of our clients Brand, Product and Services to develop and deliver user-centric work that consistently challenges the status-quo and delivers strategic transformation
- Plan work and manage own time with a high degree of independence agreeing milestones and delivering on time
- Work as part of an agile, multi-disciplinary, cross-platform project team in a fast paced, technical environment
- Delivery of hands-on project artefacts
You are an experienced UX/Experience Designer having worked across multiple verticals. You keep abreast of evolving interface guidelines, standard and best-practice and have a natural curiosity to drive better design experiences for a broad range of brands, products, services and consumers.
By nature you are adaptable, creative, and persuasive, but also importantly, pragmatic in your approach. Additionally you:
· Can start in this role immediately
· Demonstrate agility in your approach, effective listening skills and the ability to translate insights into actionable design outcomes and deliver solutions
· Have strong interpersonal skills that see you drive, inspire and lead discussions with your internal teams and external stakeholders including c-level executives and partners
· Are able to provide a solid portfolio that presents your craft, design thinking and presentation skills across a variety of client categories and design formats & methodologies
· Ideally have experience in delivering significant products and services across native mobile apps and responsive web
Importantly, you are a person who lives and breathes exemplary design. You are a leader who can push boundaries, inspire teams and work collaboratively in an agile and highly iterative manner.