Position: Full time Motion Designer reporting directly to the Creative Director.
This role is seen as an integral part of the team working on a range of projects including design and visual effects for television commercials, film titles, program titles, promos, station IDs etc for large and small clients.
At times you will be expected to work to tight deadlines, as well as being able to take direction, give direction and work as part of a team.
Interpret a design brief and take it from a conceptual idea to development.
Work with the production team to estimate quotes, scheduling and deadlines for new jobs.
Research and development – keep abreast of the latest technologies in your field as well as keeping yourself up to date with relevant industry standards and new applications.
As this industry is driven by high production values, tight deadlines and excellent client service, you will need to maintain a flexible approach to working hours and maintain a great sense of humour under pressure.
The role requires you to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and you should feel comfortable and confident working with directors, agency creatives and clients.
List of Duties
Working closely with Creative Director, Production and the 2D/3D team on scheduling, delivery and creative solutions.
Executing creative ideas through a range of mediums, including animation, motion design and compositing.
Participation in client sessions and briefings
Nurturing collaborative work practices and cross-pollination of ideas.
Building on the existing Company branding to create uncomplicated communication of who we are and what we do to the market.
Growing your repertoire and reel as a Motion Designer.
Attend weekly creative meeting to improve team focus and collaboration – to explore and exchange ideas, insights and discoveries.
- Experience using and/or willingness to learn After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4D
- Experience in photography and an appreciation for the technical aspects as well as the artistry of the medium
- Ability to master and perform outputs to a variety of formats proven ability to be productive and deliver quality results
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong work ethic and personal and professional integrity
- Ability to work under pressure effectively
- Committed team player
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and juggle simultaneous demands
- Exceptional attention to detail
If this position is of interest and you have the required skills please send resume, design portfolios and/or links to: firstname.lastname@example.org