About Mighty Games Group
We’re an independent games studio located in Melbourne, Australia. We specialise in making smart little F2P mobile games that pack a big punch. Our focus is on fun, casual, social games with story and charm.
Mighty combines the talents of Hipster Whale’s Matt Hall and Andy Sum (Crossy Road) with entertainment industry veterans Ben Britten and Matt Ditton.
You will be:
- Working full-time from our Melbourne headquarters in Southbank
- Answering directly to the Directors and CTO
- Working closely with other team members, clients and external contractors
You will receive:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to work in Melbourne’s CBD, a short walk from Flinders Station
- Encouragement to use initiative and influence on exciting game projects
- Mentoring and training from industry veterans
- Skill training and industry networking opportunities
You will need:
- Established Unity/C# experience (approx 1+ years)
- Experience with Android Studio/Eclipse/Java
- An enjoyment of casual games
- Experience working on shipped titles
- Experienced team player
- Positive attitude and strong sense of initiative
- Diverse applicants encouraged
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before midnight AEST on July 15th. A minimum of 2 references are required, and referrals are highly regarded.
For more information on Mighty Games Group, visit us at http://mightygamesgroup.com/. Applications received from people working in similar industries will be treated with the strictest of confidence. As part of our recruitment procedures for this role, Mighty Games Group may independently verify the information you provide us during the recruitment process. Only those applicants required for an interview will be contacted as a result of this application.