Are you really an AFOL? Does LEGO ® Digital Designer keep you up for hours?
If you know what that is read on!
Animal Logic are currently looking for a Modeller who is available now for a short term contract.
The following skill and experience will be highly regarded:
- 3 – 5 years experience on feature films and/or animated features.
- Experience with large and complex CG environments.
- Interest in digital set dressing.
- Interest in pipeline and process.
- Interest in learning new software and procedures.
- Strong experience with photo-realistic and hard-surface modelling.
- Technically aware of the requirements of rigging.
- A good understanding of the needs of surfacing and an ability to provide good UV layouts.
- Production experience using Maya, ZBrush and/or Mudbox.
- Experience with other software such as 3D coat, Speedtree and Vue would be an advantage.
- An understanding of proper edge flow and polygon density.
- Ability to provide topology and turntable examples of your previous work.
The following is required by all candidates:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Proven strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment and to share knowledge with other team members.
This position will suit a person with a desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
You will need to be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to be eligible to apply for this role
If you are interested in applying for this position then please complete our online application form, via our website http://www.animallogic.com/Careers/Jobs
Animal Logic is one of the world’s most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design. If you think Animal, think Moulin Rouge, House of Flying Daggers, 300, The Great Gatsby, Happy Feet, Legend of the Guardians, BBC’s Walking with Dinosaurs 3D, Avengers: Age of Ultron and of course the blockbuster and BAFTA winning hit, The LEGO® Movie. Yes, that’s all us!