Laservision is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and creative Motion Designer/Compositor to join our modern and vibrant office environment. This full-time position is suitable for a sharp, hardworking and dynamic candidate looking to grow within our global entertainment business.
Laservision is a world leader in high-impact visual entertainment communications. Known for our work in Permanent Tourist Attractions, Multi-media Productions, Special Events and Architectural Lighting–our original creations are enjoyed by tens-of-thousands of people around the globe each night. Laservision was awarded by Anthill Magazine as “one of the coolest companies in Australia to work for;” while also holding a Guinness World Record for Hong Kong’s ‘A Symphony of Lights’ — the worlds Largest Light & Sound Show.
Located on leafy acreage in Dural, NSW, our Headquarters & R&D Facility work hand-in-hand with our global offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Dubai, where we create some of the world’s best multi-media tourist attractions. Laservision is the creator of Hong Kong’s Guinness World Record production for “Largest Light & Sound Show, ‘A Symphony of Lights,’ and is recognised by Anthill Magazine as “one of the coolest companies in Australia to work for.”
Laservision has a rich tradition creating award-winning spectaculars for our clients. As we continue to grow and create, our highly successful and talented creative teams produce cinematic and professional productions.
This successful applicant will work in conjunction with our Creative Director to ensure the flow and readability of storyboard content, reflect key narrative ideas, intention, and dynamic movement within a sequence.
The position of Motion Designer / Compositor, will be key in providing high-quality animations, post-production effects and sequencing for large-scale canvases for active and upcoming installations.
– Modify in-sequence camera movements, masks, filters, effects, colour-grading, particle effects, time effects etc.
– Composite 3D and 2D elements with live action, CG, images, and animations.
– Motion tracking live-action elements.
– Synchronise visual-effects to music.
– Organise & sequence clips on large-scale canvas.
– Minimum 5 years working in motion graphics/compositor professional environment
– Previous film experience a major plus
– Expert in Adobe After Effects
– Experience in Nuke or Maya a huge plus
– Experience in Roto a bonus
– Large canvas experience a bonus
– Familiar with audio-visual effects
– Familiar with sequencing
– Knowledge of third-party plug-ins
– A functional knowledge of Photoshop
– Must be organised (taking notes, following briefs, meeting deadlines)
– Ability to create stunning and cinematic level effects
– Premiere Pro experience a plus
Please apply through the below URL (Google Documents) and follow the instructions. No applications submitted through other means will be accepted.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position. Please note this role is not suitable for freelance or overseas applicants.
If supplying show-reel or portfolios, please specify in detail what talents you provided to the finished piece. No agencies please.