Not Doppler, a Sydney-based mobile games studio is seeking an experienced 3D Artist for their upcoming mobile and tablet game.
Originally starting as a web games portal, Not Doppler has since expanded into mobile games publishing, most well-known for publishing games such as the Earn to Die series:
As of 2015 we have also established our own in-house studio here in Sydney.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an experienced 3D Artist to assist our in-house team as we near the completion of our first in-house developed game – a casual, real-time multiplayer game for mobile and tablet devices.
Duties will include assisting with the production of meta-game and UI Art, marketing materials, as well as additional game-play art.
This is a paid, full-time, 6 to 8 week contract role, based out of our Sydney office (however, for the right candidate, we are open to remote work).
We are seeking candidates with:
– Strong experience with 3D modelling software (Blender preferred, but 3D Studio Max or Maya experience is ok also), and Photoshop
– Competent understanding of Unity
– A minimum of two years professional experience, with at least 1 published commercial title
– Experience in modelling optimised low polygon models
– Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
– Great communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
– A passion for games and in particular the mobile gaming space
– A high level of motivation to develop fun, high-quality mobile games
If you are interested in applying for this contract role, please email email@example.com with a copy of your resume/portfolio, plus a link to at least one published title.