Cutting Edge is a leading VFX collective with studios in Brisbane and Sydney, Australia. Multi-faceted, we create award winning VFX and design-led content for feature films, commercials & TV series.
We are currently looking for a Nuke Compositor to join our Brisbane studio on a contractor basis (6 months negotiable). Compositing complex VFX sequences, whilst working closely with other VFX artists and departments to deliver the highest quality work.
- 3+ years experience in Nuke Compositing on feature films and/ or TVCs
- Experience with deep compositing
- An understanding of colour theory
- A good understanding of the complete VFX pipeline
- A pro-active and collaborative work ethic
- The ability to multitask, prioritise and problem solve
- Familiarity with Linux/OSX command line
- Mocha Pro 4
- Camera tracking
Please forward all CVs & showreels to:
Flavia Riley – Senior VFX Producer
Preference will be given to residents and those already holding an Australian work visa, however we will consider arranging a Temporary Work Visa for the right applicant.