AIE has been contacted…
About the role
This is an enormous opportunity to join an award-winning team and be part of one of Sydney’s most envied digital agency cultures. Working closely with the Creative and Development teams, your key focus will be to develop amazing apps for some of Australia’s best brands.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaboratively working with Creative & Development teams
- Mobile app development (ideally using React Native) to deploy on both iOS and Android platforms
- Taking the lead role on app development projects and being heavily involved in requirements definition, estimation, build, test, deployment and maintenance.
- Actively contributing throughout the project lifecycle to offer solutions to problems, and providing support and guidance within the app development team
- Working closely with backend teams to integrate the app with purpose built APIs
- Maintaining a culture of innovation through team brainstorming, knowledge sharing and research & development initiatives
Skills & Experience
To be successful you will have:
- Commercial app development experience
- Strong knowledge of Node JS, JWT and JSON
- Experience in integrating RESTful API
- React Native is a plus.
- Ability to deliver solutions to timelines without sacrificing quality
- High-attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
On offer is the opportunity to work in an innovative, fun and social environment. You will have the opportunity to work with a great client portfolio and supportive team culture. We are committed to the career development and ongoing training of our staff.
- Excellent remuneration
- Free holiday day on your birthday
- Tailored career development planning
- Professional Training & Courses
- Flexible working policies
- The latest in tech to play with
- Regular off-site social events
- Relaxed dress-code
- Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
- With a view to start immediately, this role offers a fantastic remuneration package as well as work in a fun, challenging and very rewarding agency environment. Interested candidates, please send in your CV along with a link to your online portfolio and we will be in touch soon.
CONTACT: Vicky Lalwani