PikPok is looking for talented Programmers to join our world beating mobile game dev team!
The ideal candidate should have a portfolio of Game Development work: Hobbyist, Indy or Professional. You will need to have a passion for Video Games, and a solid understanding of the fundamentals of game systems. You should enjoy working in a team, and should be willing to undertake any and all tasks in order to help produce a quality experience on time.
- Work alongside artists and designers to create quality PikPok signature experiences.
- Work in a team with guidance and direction from Senior Programmers.
- Learn and develop any game systems as required.
- Work with Project Tech Leads to estimate and plan work.
- Fluent in C++ or C#.
- High aptitude for learning new skills.
- Understanding of software architecture and design principles.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to talk through problems and collaborate in system design.
- Experience with Debugging tools and practices.
- Visual Studio and/or Xcode experience.
- Good understanding of version control systems (SVN and GIT).
- Writes good readable code.
- Must be a New Zealand resident or have relevant Visa.(Australians are NZ residents!!)
- Professional or Indy game development experience.
- Experience in Unity3D.
- Experience in content creation tools – Maya, 3DS Max, After Effects.
- Foosball Skills.
- Likes Coffee (Wellington has the best coffee in the World).
Please send your application along with a digital copy of your resume/CV to: email@example.com
Additional contact details can be found by visiting us online at: http://www.pikpok.com