The StudioElectronic Arts’ Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is highly regarded throughout the industry as a leader in delivering high quality, engaging games on iOS and Android. We release new meaningful updates on a regular basis for our live mobile games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed, and more.
We are looking for a driven Community Manager to deliver outstanding social campaigns and community engagement initiatives for our industry leading games. As an integral member of our world class Player Engagement team you will engrain yourself within our player networks, understand our players inside & out and share insights with our teams to help shape our games to satisfy both hard core and casual gamers.
Please note this is a Fixed term contract until the end of March 2017
Your responsibilities will include:
• Day-to-day management of our social media communities
• Social media campaign strategy, content planning and execution
• Analyse performance and optimise campaigns for effective engagement of campaigns
• Monitoring and engaging with players across all owned social channels and other communities
• Provide meaningful feedback regarding player needs and sentiment to development teams
• Maintaining the voice of the brand with all community interactions
You will have:
• Proven experience in managing social media content or other digital communities
• Understanding of social media trends and community interactions
• Verbal and written communication that is second to none
• Self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges
• Skills in crisis management
• An outgoing personality with an inclusive style of working within a fast paced team
• A strong interest in mobile games is a must!
• Knowledge of our mobile games; The Sims FreePlay, Real Racing 3 and Need for Speed titles
• Ability to adapt to rapid change and maintain brand voice/personas
• A can-do, customer focused attitude!
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Brand new, grade A offices close to public transport
• Free breakfast & lunch
• Fully stocked games areas, table tennis, coffee machines, fresh fruit, casual dress code
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you today. To click ‘apply’ for your potential career at EA!
[button size=”default” url=”http://www.firemonkeys.com.au/contact/” open_new_tab=”true” text=”APPLY NOW” icon=”” type=”default” bottom_margin=””]