This position will suit a person with a desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment who has strong administrative skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the Producer’s schedule and organizing and prepping for show meetings, room bookings.
- Co-ordinates the show calendar for Director Reviews.
- Create and update documentation as required by the Producer’s.
- Provides general support for the show.
Candidates with the following skills are encouraged to apply:
- Experience in a digital film, commercial or similar production environment, in a similar role
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office and database software
- Technical knowledge/experience of film formats, digital media and film techniques an advantage
- Works well in a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and problem solve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to take accurate notes.
Please apply if you are currently eligible to work permanently in Australia.