Plastic Wax is an award winning animation and production studio specialising in the creation of premium digital content for the global video games and film industry.
We currently have an opportunity for a Production Manager/Producer to work with us at our waterfront studio on a contract basis.
Experience in an animation or VFX environment is essential for this role.
- Interpreting a brief and translating it into an executable project plan
- Allocation of project related tasks to team members
- Identifying pitfalls and pro-actively seeking solutions
- Input to problem solving common 3D related production challenges
- Project restructuring and implementation
- Co-ordinate regular production meetings and ensure clear lines of communication between Producer and team members
- Report to other production staff and/or company management in regards to the progression of projects
- Maintaining a high level of mutual respect for the team(s), leading by example and maintaining high moral.
- 3+ years in an animation, VFX or game studio environment
- General knowledge of common 3D work flows and practices
- Solid knowledge of project management solutions
- Managing creative teams
- Experience with Shotgun a plus
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application in an email:
Subject: [Prod Manager] YOUR NAME
Email to: email@example.com