- Ensuring high quality NextGen products prior to release.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Create, execute and manage test cases.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Maintaining a QA Management System. This includes assisting in the ongoing assessment of the current QA process, identifying risks, inefficiencies and proposing improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the testing effort of multiple QA projects simultaneously.
- Liaising with different departments and driving testing activities.
- Maintaining NextGen’s proprietary bug and project tracking facilities.
- Frequently contributes to developing & improving existing testing technologies, including methods, approaches & execution.
- Responsible for performing integration testing, performance testing, functional testing, regression testing, scalability testing, client acceptance testing, user interface testing and production support testing.
- Delivering the content to customers/test labs through secured protocol methods.
- Validate and maintain adherence to standards and policies.
- 5 plus years of experience.
- Good Analytical skills.
- A challenging and enquiring mind.
- Attention to detail and tenacity.
- Experience with web & mobile technologies.
- Experience with defect tracking and team collaboration tools.
- Exposure to Programming a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What You Bring To Us
- Collaborates well in a team environment interacting with developers across multiple interdependent teams, program managers, product marketing, etc.
- You are a team player who will work autonomously in an “agile” team alongside a Game Designer, Project Manager, Illustrator, Graphic Artist, Animator and Software Developer. No day will be the same and we have a collaborative and supportive team environment that supports you in all ways.
We bring you a little bit of…..
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open and transparent team culture.
So come and join our friendly, relaxed team where work and life balance is essential.
NextGen believes in work/life balance and offers benefits including gym membership, a games room and a flexible and fun working environment. If this sounds like you then drop us a line along with your salary expectations. Qualifications
A degree in Computer Science and or similar with relevant experience.
Direct applicants only who are based in Sydney and have Australian citizenship or permanent residence. Applications from recruiters will not be acknowledged or accepted.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.