The role requires a self-motivated recent graduate with good knowledge in Unity3D, 3D and 2D Graphic Software. Reporting to the IT Program Manager, the 6 month contract of Unity Graphic Artist will do the following:
- Work with a team to produce an exciting new Unity application in the AFL tactical space
- Produce high end 2D and 3D graphic assets
- Enhance the current visual assets within the product
- Develop and integrate existing and new data driven UI components
Champion Data is a privately owned Australian sports statistics, media and technology Company delivering high quality research, content, technology and television solutions to media, sport organisations and other professional clients.
We work across all major Australian sports including AFL, NRL, Rugby Union, Football and Netball.
Currently we employ 50 permanent employees and approximately 200 casual employees throughout Australia, the company has experienced strong growth over a sustained period and has quickly moved from a small to medium size business.
Following skills and experience are required:
- Enjoys high-speed development
- Good communicator, great problem-solving skills
- Live platform experience a plus
- An enjoyment of AFL a benefit
- Experience in C# development a benefit
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will remain confidential and can be sent directly to Fionn Colvin (IT Program Manager),firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, link to online portfolio and correspondence addressing the above criteria.