Iloura Sydney is currently seeking a talented rigger to join our expanding team in 2017. We have a some great feature film projects lined up for the new year and are looking for someone who enjoys developing and implementing rigs for characters, vehicles and variety of accessories.
What you will do
- Works with the production team to create the desired animation controls and deformation qualities for objects or characters
- Actively participates in making and designing animation control solutions.
- Make sure efficiency of animation controls and deformations, make adjustments where necessary throughout the production.
- Takes direction from team and problem solve along the way
What we need
- Very strong knowledge in Maya
- Strong scripting or programming knowledge in Python. C++ is also highly desirable
- Knowledge of animation’s needs and restrictions.
- Knowledge in mathematics, anatomy & physiology, a plus.
- Thorough understanding of CG rigging tools & principles.
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Must be able to work in a team, with great communication skills & attention to detail, and able to take direction in a, fast-paced production environment.
Please send your CV and cover letter via email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:
FIRST NAME_SURNAME – Job title.