Wargaming Sydney is seeking an experienced, passionate Scrum Master to join our team working in the early stages of a Large-Scale Scrum environment.
What you will do:
- Drive the adoption of Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS)
- Champion continuous team process improvements, and improvements of the broader group and organization
- Coach and facilitate the team on Lean and Agile practices
- Expert in Agile methodologies, capable of going by the book when needed but also able to adapt and tune methodologies to ensure optimal performance
- Ability to constantly analyze process and performance; strive for continual improvement for the benefit of the project, the team and customers
- Proficient in systems thinking, with the ability to see the matrix of the larger system; able to deconstruct current impediments and formulate plans to solve them
- Organized, highly analytical and process driven; able to handle multiple teams at various stages of development
- Possess unparalleled influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience with transitioning to Scrum
- A CSM certification
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields
- A strong background in development; good understanding of software development
- Passion for games
Please only apply for this role if you are authorized to work in Australia and hold the correct visa.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you believe that you are the right person for the role, please feel free to forward your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
[button size=”default” url=”http://wargaming.com/en/careers/scrum-master/” open_new_tab=”true” text=”APPLY NOW” icon=”” type=”default” bottom_margin=””]