The Binary Mill
Exciting career opportunity to work for The Binary Mill, a top-tier Australian game developer at our primary location on the sunny Gold Coast, QLD. We are looking for an exceptional candidate to illustrate and design end-to-end visuals, from concept sketches and UI design to high quality production assets and marketing materials. You’ll have the chance to work on various projects on multiple platforms, from VR and mobile through to console and PC.
Candidates must be able to display a broad set of the following high-level skills:
What we’re looking for:
– 5+ years of videogame industry experience.
– Passion and pride in producing excellent work.
– Foster a culture that breeds communication, creativity and fun.
– Participate in the development process and collaborate your ideas across multiple projects.
– Efficient time and self-management skills.
– A positive approach to your work, our company and the team.
– Must be able to work from our Gold Coast office
– Strong UI design and development skills.
– A collaborative, balanced and results-driven approach.
– Top-notch communications skills – both verbal and written.
– Excellent Photoshop skills.
– Excellent skills in drawing, illustration and graphic design.
– Ability to create and estimate tasks and work to tight deadlines.
Desired skills but Not Essential:
– Modeling & Animation experience with 3DS Max, Zbrush or Mudbox.
– VR experience.
– Texturing & lighting skills.
– Character and world design.
– Experience working with Unity 3D.
– Be a part of an innovative team in an exciting field with lots of potential for growth.
– Work with other talented, like-minded people at an established award-winning studio
– Supplied with the latest workstation, tools & software.
– Work with leading-edge videogame tech, such as VR.
This is an opportunity to work beside like minded professionals who are passionate about creating games and working together to expand their knowledge in this field.
Candidates must have at least 5+ years experience working in the videogame industry as an artist with strong, demonstrable set of skills as above. If this sounds like we’re talking about you, we would love to hear from you today! ASAP start.
To apply for this job please visit www.thebinarymill.com.