Wargaming Sydney is looking for Senior / Software Engineers to join our team. Your primary responsibility will be to work on our Linux based server backend, a distributed processing software architecture that can handle millions of players in an online world.
What you will bring:
· At least 7 years solid C/C++ development experience and good knowledge of c++ internals
· Strong problem solving ability, knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
· Strong code and system design skills
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills essential
· Multiplatform development environments (Linux/UNIX incl. gcc & gdb, Windows incl. Visual Studio, svn/git/Perforce etc.)
· Exposure to distributed systems and network programming
It would be great if you also have:
· Solid knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP/IP, sockets and network programming
· Python programming experience
· MMO engine development experience
· Android / iOS platform development experience
If you are passionate about the games industry, and enjoy solving technical and design challenges creatively please apply using the link on this page or forward your resume by email to: email@example.com
… to embark on your career with Wargaming!