We are currently offering short and long term contracts to suitable Senior Character Animators (Maya) to start ASAP.
- Create interesting and realistic animation with convincing performances directed by our animation lead and/or producer/s.
- Show initiative, push ideas and innovate within your duties.
- Ability to be relied upon to finish tasks and update Shotgun accordingly
- Communicate with the key production team
- Be aware of project schedules and be capable of delivering work to deadlines
- Exceptional reel sampling your work as a Senior Character Animator on feature films and/or tv series and/or AAA game titles
- Fluent in Maya
- Experienced in biped, quadruped and/or winged creatures
- Ability to create interesting and expressive cartoon style animation as well as create realistic animation
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to solve problems and meet tight deadlines
- Experienced with Shotgun
- Must be able to consider your work will feed into a team effort
- Must be able to take direction well
- Have excellent communication skills and communicate creative and technical thoughts
- Experience with MotionBuilder
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with link/s to your website/reel (please include a shot breakdown):
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly. No phone calls or agencies please.