Plastic Wax is an award winning animation and production studio specialising in the creation of premium digital content for the global video games and film industry.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated Senior Character Animator to join us at our waterfront studio in Sydney to start ASAP. Willing to consider remote work for exceptional candidates.
- Create interesting and realistic animation with convincing performances under the guidance of animation leads and directors.
- Show initiative, push ideas and innovate within your duties.
- Ability to work unassisted and relied upon to finish tasks
- Be aware of project schedules and be capable of delivering work to deadlines
- Highly experienced as a Senior Character Animator on feature films, television series’ or AAA game titles
- Fluent in Maya
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to create interesting and expressive cartoon style animation along with realistic animation
- Ability to solve problems under short deadlines
- Must be able to work within a team, independently, and take direction well
- Well organised and must be able to meet tight deadlines
- Pro-active and have excellent communication skills
- Be able to communicate creative and technical thoughts
- Willing to help guide junior animators
- Experience in Motion Builder
- Experience with 3DS Max
- Experienced with Shotgun
What can we offer?
Plastic Wax offers a positive, creative environment where the team are encouraged and supported to develop and produce leading, creative, award winning work.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with link/s to your website/reel (please include a shot breakdown) in an email (include where you saw this job ad):
Subject: [Animator – Senior] YOUR NAME
Email to: email@example.com
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly. No phone calls or agencies please.