We are urgently seeking a highly experienced Senior FX Artist for a short contract to start asap. Remote is fine.
- Work with Artists and Designers to implement particle systems such as liquid/fluid
- Model and Texture assets for an extensive visual range of particle systems and visual effects
- Engage with the FX Lead and Producers
- Proficient in developing particle systems in 3dsMax 2015
- good knowledge in FumeFX
- Experience as an FX Artist in a production environment such as television commercials, film or animated features/cinematics
- Ability to light and render FX passes for developed FX shots
- Ability to develop techniques and rigs to achieve and optimize approved looks
- Have a strong understanding of physical dynamics and natural phenomena
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have a proactive and problem solving attitude.
- Ability to self manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with link/s to your website/reel (please include a shot breakdown) in an email:
Subject: [FxArtist-Senior] YOUR NAME
Email to: email@example.com
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly. No phone calls or agencies please.