Plastic Wax is an award winning animation and production studio specialising in the creation of premium digital content for the global video games and film industry.
We’re looking to for a Senior FX Artist, highly experienced in Unreal Engine 4, to work on a contract-basis.
Start date: ASAP
Finish: end of January
- Create amazing FX
- Work in UE4
- Engage with the FX Lead Artist, Creative Director and Producers
- Implement particle systems such as liquid/fluid
- Model and Texture assets for an extensive visual range of particle systems and visual effects
- Highly experienced in creating FX in UE4
- Very experienced on AAA game titles, high-end VR projects, feature films, television series’
- Highly proficient in developing particle systems, cloth, liquid/fluid & hair sims
- Ability to develop techniques and rigs to achieve and optimize approved looks
- Have a strong understanding of physical dynamics and natural phenomena
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have a proactive and problem solving attitude.
- Ability to self manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Exceptional FX reel
- Experience with PopcornFX
- Experience with NVIDIA FleX
Please apply if you meet the above qualifications and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story. Submit your application with link/s to your website/reel (including a shot breakdown) in an email with the subject line:
Subject: [UE4 FX Snr] YOUR NAME
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.