Help! Help! We are expanding at an alarming rate and need an extra set of steady hands to guide the ship.
Here at Buy Somewhere we are building a location based mobile game that needs a whip smart Junior Producer who is keen to get shit done. Being a mix of startup and AAA sensibilities we need someone who loves working with people, has a smile on their dial even when stressed out and can inherently tell whether it is more important to help the creative team on that new 3D model, investigate different game design mechanics for that 3 o’clock prototype test this afternoon, go through the quotes from that fancy agency or organise a pizza night for the team for the end of the next milestone. Fingers in ALLLL the pies.
– Be passionate, energetic, tenacious, detail oriented and a fast learner
– Have project management experience, agile preferred
– Love games
– Be a multifaceted operator, experienced in many different areas of the games pipeline from story to game design to 3D to programming. You don’t have to be able to DO it all, but you need to know as much about the process as possible
– Have maxed out communication skills, critical striking at every meeting, overkilling in every email and able to mediate between dwarves (developers), elves (artists) and all kinds of dungeon beasts (designers)
– JIRA and Confluence
– Unity 3D and C#
– Any art experience (3D modelling, illustration, design)
– Really nice handwriting
What we provide
Day rate based on experience
Work directly under Senior Producer and really learn the ropes
Be in a startup environment where your decisions and efforts really matter
Work on a game! In Sydney!!
Sweet location in Darlinghurst
If you feel you can handle this then shoot your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should provide examples of work you have done in the past whether playable or in video format.