- Greenfield projects
- DirectX or video graphics expertise required
- Regular social events / Casual working environment / Zero politics
Our client specialises in the development of high performancesoftware solutions for widely used entertainment technologies. With a strong focus on real-time software development you will work with a small, but demanding group of technical and non-technical users. This growing team seeks a highly talented software engineer with strong C# or C++ programming skills with an interest in graphics and animation technologies.
- Working with 3D animaton software and graphic libraries
- Optimising existing video graphics technologies and game engines
- Participating in software design discussions
Requirements of the Candidate include:
- Motivated candidates with good C++ or C# programming skills
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- Experience with DirectX or 3D animation software or graphic libraries
- Comfortable with participating in detailed technical design discussions and reviews with colleagues (e.g. developers, testers, architects)
- Open to junior level, senior or mid-level candidates
- Experience with using OpenGL or DirectX or graphics processing
- Domain experience in either animation or video graphics (personal projects in those domains will be considered)
This role will see you working for one of the finest names in entertainment technologies. Your resume will need to reflect the key skills listed as the selection process is of the highest standard.
DirectX / OpenGL / Maya / 3D studio Max / Software Engineer / C# / C++ / Multi-threaded / Object Oriented Design / OOAD / Developer
MCS Consulting has been at the forefront in advanced technology, R&D and IT&T Recruitment for 18 years, and has an effective personal approach that really does make a difference.
Edward Man B.E. ; (02) 9481 8888 job EM-DirectXDeveloper-Iceman. [%panel_url1%]
Please send your resume ASAP
A WORD VERSION CV IS ESSENTIAL
An Address helps us and should be included.