Website Champion Data
Digital & Broadcast Entertainment
The Unity C# Developer will help sustain a development program in high-end 3D client facing tacticaland statistical visualisation tools and broadcast graphics systems. They will work with artists and
programmers to ensure the highest quality products in the market in this space. The Unity C#
Developer will be responsible for working within Visual Studio, the Unity Editor, and have an
intermediate level of artistic experience in 2D or 3D programs.
The successful candidate will be working on highly innovative, leading-edge, product development
in the sporting and media industries within Australia, including, (but not limited to); Tactical Analytic
Software, Broadcast Graphics Systems, rich online media products and immersive Virtual Reality
Key Skills Required: • Experience with Unity Engine.
• Experience in Unity UI design and implementation.
• Proficient Unity animator.
• A mind for both artistic and technical workflows.
• Ability to make critical artistic and process decisions to produce the best quality product.
• Demonstrated experience of C# (Unity3D) with strong coding standards
• Ability to work in a team and develop re-usable commented code
• Experience in SVN or GIT
• Design, architect and implement new product features
• Maintain and optimize new and existing product features
• Work in a highly-collaborative, Agile environment
Your Name: Fionn Colvin
Contact Number: +61402834780
Company Name: Champion Data
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.