6 month contract, Full-time- Tools/engine programmer
– AR/VR tech
JigSpace is a platform for creating and sharing interactive, 3D knowledge, based in Melbourne, and working heavily in AR and VR. We went through the Boost.VC accelerator, raised money from investors in Silicon Valley, and we’re on our way to doing big things. Check out our website, JigSpace, and these two links to get a better idea!
We’re looking for a Unity developer to work with us on the Jig Workshop. The role will mainly be designing and implementing tools on our 3D editor using our API, and rolling features out into the live build.
The ideal candidate has the following attributes:
– Enjoys high-speed development
– Good communicator, great problem-solving skills
– Experienced with 3D tool development
– Experienced with Unity C# development
– Experience deploying to WebGL
– Worked with low-level 3D format I/O (.OBJ, .FBX, etc)
– Likes working with cutting edge AR/VR tech
– Live platform experience a plus
– Based in Melbourne OR good at working remotely
We’re a close-knit team, so getting the right fit is really important. You have to believe AR and VR are the next era of computing, and be bubbling with ideas to make the platform better. This excites us, it should excite you!
Salary package is competitive, and based on experience. This is a big opportunity – if the contract works out well, it will most likely transition into a permanent, full-time position. We want to find someone who becomes a pillar in the JigSpace platform.
If it’s YOU I’m looking for, shoot me a line at email@example.com with a CV/Portfolio/Examples etc. Whatever you think makes YOU the right candidate, I want to see. We encourage ~anyone~ (women, diverse applicants, dudes, etc) who thinks this is their gig to apply.
We’re hiring ASAP, so get in quick!