Website SMG Studio
Game Development Company
Our Indie games studio SMG Studio is looking for an experienced Unity game developer that wants to make awesome games for every platform.
You must have already made a game to be considered. Ideally they have already been published to the app stores.
You’ll create game prototypes, work as a team on larger projects and help deliver projects to completion.
You will have the opportunity to work on high-profile IP as well as original IP.
- Demonstrated mastery of C# (Unity3D) with strong coding standards
- A rich understanding of game design principles and player experience
- Experience with GPU programming / shaders (targeting mobile devices)
- Ability to work in a team and develop re-usable commented code
- Experience in SVN and GIT version-control software
- Experience in cross-platform (Android & IOS) development
- Working knowledge of 3D modeling / lighting / UV-mapping / texturing
- Experience with VR, Kinect, Leap Motion = bonus points!
- Experience with car games = Let’s talk!
- Able to work in-house in our Sydney studio (we can help with accommodation)
What we’re looking for:
- A keen eye for polish, detail and performance
- A passion for focused game design / innovative ideas
- A team-player looking to collaborate and share
- Ambitious use and embrace of new technologies
- A passion for constantly making things better and mastering your craft
If you’re on top of your game (or would like to be), care about your work, want to work with like minded people then let’s talk.
Please send through samples of your work so we can play.
Applications without games to play test will be ignored.
To apply for this job please visit soapcreativeau.applytojob.com.