Accedo is looking for talented and experienced UX/UI designers to join our Global UX/UI team based in Sydney.
At Accedo you will be part of a multicultural and multi-disciplined design team delivering feature rich design and innovative user experiences for smartphones and tablets, Smart TV’s, gaming consoles and media devices.
The working environment is international and challenging, giving you the possibility to evolve your skill set whilst working with new technologies and exciting customers and partners like HBO, Fox, Discovery, Spotify, Tata, CNBC and much more.
We strongly believe in career development and work in a forward thinking environment that is based on collaboration, knowledge sharing, and continuous improvement.
- Design and execute all aspects of user experience and interface design. From IA, pageflow, wireframes, UI mockups and prototyping for various applications including video on demand, live TV and social apps
- Design for iOS, Android, Smart TV, STB, Windows, Web, game consoles and other media devices
- Perform user testing and other activities to gain knowledge from our end consumers.
- Research and develop new user interface ideas
- Work closely with developers to understand technical requirements
- Direct communication with our customers and participate in design workshops with them
- Eventually, develop sales and marketing collateral in digital and print media form for Accedo’s corporate use
- Knowledge of the user testing (Tobii technology, eye tracking)
- Multicultural dynamic team with creative professionals from around the world, inspiring and motivating on all design aspects
- Bleeding edge of technology designing for literally ALL platforms available in the market (iOS, Android, Windows, SmartTvs, Apple TV, Roku, Virtual Reality…)
Skills & Requirements Role Requirements:
- University Degree in Interaction Design or related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in UI/UX design, mobile & web, (agency experience preferred)
- Proficiency with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator is mandatory
- Solid experience in creating page flows, information architecture, wireframes, mockups and prototyping
- Great communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as UI/UX Designer
Would be considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge in prototyping tool as InVision, zepelin
- Knowledge in wireframing tools as Omnigraffle, Axure or Balsamiq, Figma
- Up-to-date with the latest interface guidelines from iOS, Android, and Windows
- Short notice
- Knowledge of A/B testing (split testing) and eye tracking (tobii)
The portfolio is required with the application. NO candidatures will be considered without a portfolio.
For further information about Accedo, please visit our website: http://www.accedo.tv.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and will only be used for employment-related purposes.
To apply for this job please visit emp.jobylon.com.