The Pulse is currently in the pre-production phase of an exciting new VR Experience.
We are looking for a Hard Surface modeler who understands real time constraints and can work in our beautiful offices in Sydney, Australia.
Working together with the Art leads, VFX Artists, Programmers and Animators, the Artist would be responsible for creating visually stunning hard surface assets that that strive for photo-realism while still keeping within a performance budget.
A successful candidate must demonstrate a strong understanding of technical hard surface modeling. A high attention to detail and strong technical and artistic problem solving abilities are equally important for the position.
Ideally the candidate will have the following –
– Experience in modeling hard surface assets for a real time environment or games
– Experience with meshes geared towards a photo realistic art style
– Has experience modeling cars and car interiors to a high standard
– Has experience working with and importing assets into industry standard real time engines such as Unity 5 or Unreal Engine 4
– Experience laying out efficient UV’s and baking textures from high poly assets to low poly
– Can work with Sub D
– Knows how to LOD assets
– Is proficient in Maya
– Knows Real time constraints
– Good knowledge of topology and can work with CAD data
– Has worked with physically based rendered assets
– Can work the next 3 month minimum
– At the current time we are only looking for people who can work from our Sydney offices.
If you’re interested in the position or would like to know more, please send over portfolios and CVs to myself at: