Do you love playing video games?
Our client is an online skill gaming company who is seeking a people to play and test video games.
As a video game testing assistant, you are required to compile feedback, reports,intelligence and data analytics.
Also as a part of the role as a game tester, you are required to test, analyse, report and compile the entire suite of skill wagering games for the client.
Your essential duties involve:
- Play and test video games
- Performs daily checks throughout all development phases for both the game and tools
- Provides daily status updates and trends to QA Lead and development team
- Compiles lists of any defects or design issues found during testing
Key competencies, skills and knowledge required:
- Must speak English
- Familiar with videogames
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel
- Ability to write reports
- Understanding of software quality assurance practices
- Excellent communication skills and be a team player
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently & proceed with objectives without supervision
- Strong passion for online games
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you would like to be part of a dynamic, vibrant team, creative, innovative and awesome team,
[button size=”default” url=”http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-seller/Grant%20Jones/1013760947″ open_new_tab=”true” text=”Apply Now” icon=”” type=”default” bottom_margin=””]