Zero One Animation is looking for a couple of Topogun/Max artists for a contract up to one month on site in sunny Melbourne. No professional experience is required as this is a junior position. Familiarity with Topogun and basic Max knowledge is necessary including the following skills:
– Material ID and Smoothing Group assignment in max
– Good understanding of edge flow and how to achieve it in Topogun
If you have a good knowledge of Max it may lead to further work, skills that would be necessary are:
– Technical dispostion
– Hard surface modeling
– Complex composite materials and mask knowledge
– A good understanding of different basic materials and how to achieve their ‘look’
– Ability to understand a technical workflow and follow a step by step guide
– Good spelling, communication and able to adhere to strict naming conventions
Links to a folio or online images should show a good understanding of the creation of hard surface meshes with a good edge ‘flow’ and detail distribution.
Please respond to: email@example.com with ‘[TOPOGUN]’ in the title, links to your work and a CV attached showing study and employment history even if it’s not industry-related.